The following procedure is typically how enquiries progress. Usually the time taken from initial enquiry to system going live is dependant on the client. If the client makes a decision quickly and has takes the system modules pretty well "out the box" we should be able to go live within 5 weeks. Normally clients take time to raise purchase orders, collect the required data, finalise requested bespoke changes and organise user training.
Enquiry and initial proposal
- Initial call to discuss overall requirements
- Questionnaire to establish basic requirements
- Online software demonstration using bluejean.com software
- Client to list known requirements
- Initial proposal and outline of costs based on information provided so far
- Identify the current process and any new requirements
- Identify and document the gap between requirements and existing LeeTech features.
- Identify requirements that can covered by configuration and which will need bespoke code.
- Create demo site with basic configuration for users to try and check
- Finalise quotation base on Gap Analysis
- Application Configuration
- Bespoke code changes
- Import data into testing system.
- Configuration of system reports
- Documentation and final testing
- User Training
- Final import of data and go live.