Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System
LeenFRACAS - Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System
As part of a comprehensive warranty management system our Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) extends LeenRecovery allowing users to manage, resolve and measure critical metrics arising from non-conformance notes and warranty claims. By analysing multiple warranty claims and non-conforming parts they can link back to a root cause for actions to prevent recurrence, and verification of the problem. The system can be adapted to fit Six Sigma, 8D, Lean processes or any other internal quality control process.
- Fault reporting analysis for recording critical part failure and up to 9 other categorisations
- Work-flow processing from supplier recovery to FRACAS
- Supplier cost recovery credit/debit request generation
- Flexible report builder for ad hoc reporting
- Data imports and exports in various data formats including csv and Excel
- Adapts to most quality control processes e.g. DMAIC, 8D
- Improves product reliability and customer satisfaction levels.
- Delivers accurate reporting of recurring issues allowing faster rectification of faults.