Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System
LeenFRACAS - Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System
- As part of a comprehensive warranty management system our Failure Reporting Analysis and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) extends LeenRecovery allowing users to manage, resolve and measure critical metrics arising from non-conformance notes and warranty claims.
- By analysing multiple warranty claims and non-conforming parts they can link back to a root cause for actions to prevent recurrence, and verification of the problem.
- The system can be adapted to fit Six Sigma, 8D, Lean processes or any other internal quality control process.
- Fault reporting analysis for recording critical part failure and up to 9 other categorisations
- Work-flow processing from supplier recovery to FRACAS
- Supplier cost recovery credit/debit request generation
- Flexible report builder for ad hoc reporting
- Data imports and exports in various data formats including csv and Excel
- Adapts to most quality control processes e.g. DMAIC, 8D
- Improves product reliability and customer satisfaction levels.
- Delivers accurate reporting of recurring issues allowing faster rectification of faults.