LeenBulletin - Product Advisory Campaign and Recall Management Software
A manufacturer’s brand name is paramount today, and customer perception is undoubtedly linked to a product’s success or failure. The internet and social media have provided a means by which dissatisfied customers can voice their grievances instantly to a worldwide audience.
A well-managed product recall campaign will help avoid product liability litigation and reduce the number of expensive warranty claims by ensuring preventative maintenance work is completed quickly. In turn, this will minimise damage to the reputation of both the product and the company.
LeenBulletin addresses these issues by automating and monitoring the process in a fast and efficient manner, thus reducing the costs of recalls.
What is LeenBulletin?
LeenBulletin is solution that allows manufacturers to prepare service or product bulletins quickly and then manage their progress to completion. The administrator can publish all relevant technical information online for dealers to action and so complete the requirements. An email alert system keeps the dealers informed of updates and progress. A file import feature allows the manufacturer to import dealer contacts and product data into the system quickly. The status of each recall campaign or product advisory bulletin is displayed so both the dealer and the recall administrators have a clear picture of the progress by dealer, model and serial number. Administrators can add products to a recall notice by model and build date, dealer name or individual serial number.
The system employs a similar comments system as used in the LeenWarranty and LeenRecovery products; this allows the user to add comments and upload files to advise and prove the completion of the recall. CSV/Excel file exports allow further data analysis to be completed in spreadsheets or other software systems. LeenBulletin also integrates with the LeenWarranty management software to process warranty claims resulting from the recall. Furthermore, LeenRecovery can be used to claim back recall costs caused by suppliers.
As a product recall system LeenBulletin significantly improves the productivity of management and administrative staff. It allows management to readily monitor progress and gain confidence that the recall is being processed in a timely and transparent manner, and it can reduce many days of work into hours.
- Prepare service/recall bulletins quickly using integrated email alerts to dealers
- Progress is readily monitored by all interested parties
- Track recalls by different parameters allowing individual machines to be targeted
- Reduce litigation risk and consolidate the company reputation
- Attach technical documents and images to the bulletin
- Add comments and files to aid the management and processing of each bulletin
- Automatic email alerts and reminders ensure the work is completed on time
- Minimise workshop visits leading to improved customer satisfaction
- Automated workflow reduces administration time